1. Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make the wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or repair where goods are defective within 7 business days after the new product was supplied If the product is installed, affixed or amended we will not accept a return of the product, unless defective. We will charge a minimum of 10% handling fee if goods are returned in their original condition and repackaged in its original packaging. Goods may not be sent back without “authorisation” and acceptance by Management.
The client must return the product to one of our 2 offices, once we have checked the item we will determine to swap it out with a new unit or give a refund.
We only offer refunds should it be returned in 10 days from date of purchase and in the original packaging we sold it to the client. If we do offer a refund we will be charging a handling fee up to 20% of the purchase amount.
Returns should be done in 10 days.
If the refund is approved the refund will be done in 48 hours.
2. Headset Zone (Pty) Ltd. will honour the same guarantees/warrantees that the manufacturers Polycom, Jabra and Konftel offer on their products.
3. Headset Zone. will not be held liable for damages of whatsoever nature to equipment purchased from the company (conference phones, wireless headsets, cordless phones, etc.), caused by lightning or power surges, and the client by initialling hereto, indemnifies Phonatics, and holds it harmless against any claims for harm or damage. This will include loss or damage caused as a result of fire or theft, or any economical lost pertaining to the harm/damage caused.
4. All cables supplied by Headset Zone with Freemate and Jabra headsets come standard with a 12 month warrantee.
5. All cables where the 12 months warrantee period expired, and was replaced or repaired will only have a 3 month warrantee.
6. Batteries do not have any warranties and Headset Zone. will only replace batteries in the 1st 3 months of the purchase.