1. Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make the wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or repair where goods are defective within 7 business days after the new product was supplied If the product is installed, affixed or amended we will not accept a return of the product, unless defective. We will charge a minimum of 10% handling fee if goods are returned in their original condition and repackaged in its original packaging. Goods may not be sent back without “authorisation” and acceptance by Managment
2. Stock remains the property of Phonatics (Pty) ltd until paid in full.
3. Phonatics (Pty) Ltd. will honour the same guarantees/warrantees that the manufacturers Polycom, Jabra and Konftel offer on their products.
4. Phonatics (Pty) Ltd. reserves the right to charge for call-outs and installations which are performed. Call-out rates for Gauteng: R350.00 per call-out. Installation rates: R250.00 per hour. For Video Conference installations an installation fee of R550.00 per hour will be charged.
5. Phonatics (Pty) Ltd. will not be held liable for damages of whatsoever nature to equipment purchased from the company (conference phones, wireless headsets, cordless phones, etc.), caused by lightning or power surges, and the client by initialling hereto, indemnifies Phonatics, and holds it harmless against any claims for harm or damage. This will include loss or damage caused as a result of fire or theft, or any economical lost pertaining to the harm/damage caused.
6. Phonatics (Pty) will not be held liable for damages of whatsoever nature to equipment due to connections or digital lines of faulty power cords on conference units, IP, sip or video equipment, and the client by initialling hereto, indemnifies Phonatics (Pty) Ltd., and holds it harmless against any claims for harm or damage. This will include loss or damage caused as a result of fire or theft, or any economical lost pertaining to the harm/damage caused.
7. All cables supplied by Phonatics with Freemate and Jabra headsets come standard with a 12 month warrantee.
8. All cables where the 12 months warrantee period expired, and was replaced or repaired will only have a 3 month warrantee.
9. Batteries do not have any warranties and Phonatics (Pty) Ltd. will only replace batteries in the 1st 3 months of the purchase.
10. For COD clients: This Invoice is payable upon receipt thereof.
11. Interest charged on all overdue accounts at a rate of 2% per month in accordance with the National Credit Act 34 of 2005.10.
12. As a valued client of Phonatics (Pty) Ltd, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to make use of your company name, trading name and/or brand logo in our advertising, marketing and/or sales related material.